At Outsource Print we aim to be your ONE SOURCE for all things printing. So we have access to various different printing processes and technologies to deliver virtually anything you need. For a free quote call our Sydney office on 02 8004 1884 or contact us online.
- This is your premium print process using soy based inks. Using a combination of the standard 4 print colours, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Blac(K), plus optional extra PMS colours. The artwork you supply is broken up into different ‘plates’. Each plate represents 1 ink and is inserted onto a roller.
- Through running through each plate/colour, the end product is a combination of all the colours.
- Offset printing takes longer than digital as the plates need to be made, and after the printing process the stock needs to be allowed drying time for the ink before trimming.
- Offset printing makes larger quantity runs much cheaper as they are economical to run after the initial setup costs.
- Quality of prints are also better than digital.
- When you need something fast, digital is often the best way to go. Digital printing is basically like a big laser copier. So it uses toner and does not require drying time.
- Also being all digital there are no plates to be made either. We simply print then trim straight away.
- Digital printing makes small runs much cheaper as there are very little setup costs, but the machine is more expensive to run, so larger runs are less economical.
- When you need to go super big, or produce small quantity signage prints, then wide format ink printers are the only option.
- They use an advanced bubble jet type technology to produce amazing prints for displays and signage.
- On standard paper or synthetics and canvas we can print off a roll up to 1.5m wide!
- To produce vinyl banners the banner machine prints up to 3m wide !